Monday, September 3, 2007

New Job, Here I Come

I promise, promise, promise to post more fun and exciting things soon. I have some great pictures from my trips this summer. However, tonight I am going to bed early because I start my new job in the morning--YAY!

I report to the hospital at 8:30am so start my chaplaincy, and I'm nervous/excited about it all. I wrote in an e-mail to my friend John, who is a brilliant chaplain and friend, "I start my CPE residency tomorrow, and I'm just a wee bit nervous. It kind of feels like the first day of kindergarten again--I don't know where I'm going, I don't know who my teacher is, I'm not sure what it's going to be like, and there's a very real chance I might, at some point, cry. However, this time I won't have a nap time and I'll be dressed in a suit. Is that progress?"

I hope all of you are well. Fun and exciting things are afoot...

1 comment:

Misty said...

Good luck on your first day! I hope it was great!